- ImpactECON maintains close ties with academics to assist our clients in meeting their goals. We can assemble a team of experts that will best meet our clients’ needs. The following economists have worked with ImpactECON since 2010.
S. Amer Ahmed, The World Bank Group, Washington, DC, USA
- Amer Ahmed is a former graduate of GTAP at Purdue University and currently an economist at the World Bank. Amer has worked on issues related to the impact of poverty, growth, food security, migration and climate change.
Mary Burfisher, Senior Education Adviser, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, USA
- Mary Burfisher is an agricultural economist and author of a popular introductory CGE modelling book on GTAP. Mary works with the MyGTAP model.
Csilla Lakatos, The World Bank Group, Washington, DC, USA
- Csilla Lakatos is a former graduate of GTAP at Purdue University and currently works for the European Commission. Csilla has worked on issues related to investment and foreign direct investment.
Anna Strutt, Associate Professor, University of Waikato, New Zealand
- Anna Strutt has been using GTAP-based models to analyze the impact of trade agreement for the last 20 years. Anna has also been an instructor on both the GTAP and Dynamic GTAP courses and has undertaken a number of studies using the Dynamic GTAP model.