ImpactECON, LLC PRIVACY STATEMENT
Your privacy is important to ImpactECON, LLC. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that ImpactECON, LLC collects, and the ways in which ImpactECON, LLC uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
ImpactECON, LLC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including: products and services requested and\or used and browsing history)
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including: your name, title, affiliation, education, email address, and any other information about your interests provided by the user);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including: bank account, credit card, and financial information as required to complete your orders and may include address, phone and other personal identifying information for required for verification purposes);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including: email address, RSS feeds, bulletin boards, user groups, support groups and frequently asked questions); and
- any other information that you send to ImpactECON, LLC.
Using personal information
ImpactECON, LLC may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where ImpactECON, LLC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, ImpactECON, LLC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
ImpactECON, LLC will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
ImpactECON, LLC will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
ImpactECON, LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to ImpactECON, LLC, 1942 Broadway–Suite 314, Boulder CO, 80305, USA
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.